Crab Salad Tarts Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat, cheese, Miracle Whip Light, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
- 2. Spoon filling into tart shells. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Or, place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
- 3. To use frozen tarts: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 each: 47 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Crab Salad Tarts
"These were easy to make and very tasty. It was a nice treat for a holiday party."
"Very easy and totally yummy! I don't know where those little phyllo tart shells have been all my life, but now that I've used them, they're going to be a staple in my hors d'oevres repertoire."