- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 14 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray wontons with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
1 appetizer: 43 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jun 10, 2016
Very easy to make. I added garlic and chives, which gave them more flavor. I also liked the fact that they were baked.
Dec 27, 2014
These just didn't have the right flavor for us - too much of the crab flavor overpowered everything else. They were very easy to put together and bake, however, and they got nicely crispy in the oven. We brushed ours with olive oil before baking and baked them on parchment paper.
Sep 28, 2012
No body in my family liked these I would not make them again. Not sure just what it was my husband and I could not put our finger on it but I would rather eat one when we are out to eat at a restaurant.
Mar 24, 2012
I am not a great fan of crab meat, however, my husband loves all shell fish. We both agreed that this recipe lacked flavor. He said I didn't need to make it again.
Nov 30, 2010
Jan 26, 2010
This is easy to make and there are never left overs, very good!!
Jan 15, 2010
They were very easy to make and didn't take much time. Very good taste.
Nov 18, 2009
These are good, but the 2nd time I made them I added a bit of horseradish to jazz it up a bit