Serve up crab rangoon without all the hassle! These savory bites are prepared without the frying and usual mess. Plus, they don't take long to make if company drops over unexpectedly.—Donna Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream onion dip
- 2/3 cup fresh crabmeat
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Sweet-and-sour sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and onion dip until blended; stir in crab. Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with crab mixture.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. If desired, serve with sweet-and-sour sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Crab Rangoon Tartlets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014