VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup wonton strips
- Cut each cucumber into eight thick slices. Scoop out centers, leaving bottoms intact.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, green onion, salt and garlic powder. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each cucumber slice. Sprinkle with paprika; top with wonton strips. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Crab Rangoon Canapes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p130