Crab Quiche Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 305 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 273mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Sep 1, 2014
I used this recipe for a luncheon and they all wanted the recipe. I served it with an arugula salad, passion fruit punch and a light sherbet gel dessert and it was a big hit.I used fresh crab meat instead of imitation crab.
Oct 21, 2013
Good, tasty but next time im adding mushrooms ;)
Feb 18, 2011
Easy and delicious I made this for a morning coffee meeting and a couple of the men guests went back for seconds. :-) I used canned crab when making the dish. Couple of days later my daughter made it with imitation crab as specified by the recipe and her family loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.