Crab Quiche Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 305 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 273mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Sep 1, 2014
I used this recipe for a luncheon and they all wanted the recipe. I served it with an arugula salad, passion fruit punch and a light sherbet gel dessert and it was a big hit.I used fresh crab meat instead of imitation crab.
Oct 21, 2013
Good, tasty but next time im adding mushrooms ;)
Feb 18, 2011
Easy and delicious I made this for a morning coffee meeting and a couple of the men guests went back for seconds. :-) I used canned crab when making the dish. Couple of days later my daughter made it with imitation crab as specified by the recipe and her family loved it!