- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Stir in crab, broccoli, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.
- For dressing, combining dressing ingredients; pour over salad and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forCrab Pasta Salad
"My husband devours this salad!"
"Need to double the dressing recipe;pasta soaked up all the dressing and it was dry. Otherwise it was very tasty."
"I've been making this for several years....company has commented on how good it was,and everyone loves it."