- 1-1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, lemon-pepper and cayenne. Stir in the crab, carrot, water chestnuts and onions.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Gently stir into crab mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve on lettuce leaves; sprinkle with cheese.