Crab Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
“This is one recipe I just can’t resist,” writes Chris Carattini from Laramie, Wyoming. “It’s so delicious and simple to put together—but looks elegant and like you really fussed. Also, an easy recipe to double when friends drop in at the last minute.”
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with crab mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1-2/3 cups: 668 calories, 34g fat (20g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 681mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2008
"make with shrimp instead"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC