- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until blended. Stir in cheese, carrot, celery, green onions and garlic. Gently fold in crab.
- Unroll crescent dough and roll into a 12-1/2x10-in. rectangle. Cut each sheet into twenty 2-1/2-in. squares.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one corner of dough over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Pinch seams to seal; press edges with a fork. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Reviews forCrab Crescent Triangles
"Slice 10 inch side in half and then slice each half in half for 4 equal lengths each 2-1/2 in. wide.Then have to cut each of the 4 pieces in 5 equal pieces along the 12-1/2 length. Probably easiest to cut 2-1/2 off bottom edge. Then half remainder in 2 sections. Then half each of those. Results 20 2-1/2 by 2-1/2 pieces.(Just thinking of how to do this. Figured I'd share my thoughts in case someone else was puzzling over this)."