Crab Cake Lettuce Wraps
I love dishes you can put together and eat with your hands. These little crab cakes are healthy, fast and flavorful. —Joyce Huang, New York, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup seasoned stuffing cubes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Finely chopped tomatoes, optional
- In a large bowl, mix crab, celery, stuffing cubes, yogurt, salt and pepper. To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons crab mixture into each lettuce leaf. If desired, sprinkle with tomatoes. Fold lettuce over filling.