Crab and Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 6 to 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. In a bowl, combine peas, crab and bacon. Combine mayonnaise and onion powder; fold into the crab mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 242 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 463mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Crab and Pea Salad
"I love the unique and flavorful addition of crab and bacon to this pea salad but I substitute the onion powder with a tablespoon of minced red onion and add a splash of red-wine vinegar and some black pepper."
"This was great as is, but I also tried it with snow crab instead or the imitation crab--which I think I liked even better."