- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimiento, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the green onion, pimiento, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; mix well. Stir in crab. Place in a 1-cup serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCrab and Cream Cheese Dip
"I made this using imitation crab meat, I did find it taste much better if you let it sit overnight. Did not like it when it had only sat in the fridge for a couple of hours, but thought I would try it again using the canned crab meat. Tasted it again the next day and this was so good. Very easy and quick to put together, Will be making again."