Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and onion in oil until onion is tender; drain. Combine the water, soup, basil, thyme and pepper; add to skillet.
- Stir in broccoli and mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5-7 minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 391 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1347mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 24, 2012
This is a fast stick to the ribs meal - wonderful way to use kielbasa!
Jul 29, 2010
Instead of the sausage I used chicken breast. The family really liked it. I will try it with the sausage next time though. It was a very easy dish to make and I love one pan recipes.