Country Herb Croissants
I jazz up refrigerated crescent rolls with sour cream and herbs to create these croissants. I keep the herbs on hand, but feel free to substitute dried cranberries, chopped walnuts and grated orange peel for rolls to serve with brunch.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, onion, parsley, sage and celery salt; spread over dough.
- Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form crescent shape. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 117 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.