Cottage Cheese Veggie Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups (24 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a serving bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 141 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 30, 2009
This was REALLy good, but you should try to eat it in one sitting because the avocadoes will brown and it looks unappetizing.
Mar 27, 2009
Yummy!!! I love this - I'm a "savory" type person - not too big on sweets - so this is perfect for me!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.