- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) gelatin flavor of your choice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese and gelatin powder. Stir in the oranges, pineapple and pecans if desired. Just before serving, fold in the whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCottage Cheese Fluff
"I made this recently for dessert after lunch my friends loved it very refreshing shared the recipe will make again over this Summer for sure using different flavours of gelatin I have to mention I only use mostly Taste of Home recipes love them easy to follow my recipes turn out pretty good,my friends love my baking all from Taste of Home"
"I've been making this for holidays for many, many years and my kids and grands insist on it. I've never added nuts tho."
"This recipe is so versatile. My favorite rendition is to use raspberries with raspberry Jell-O. Using strawberries is also a hit around here. Blueberries with blue gelatin. If you can imagine it, you can make it. I have also used cream cheese in place of the cottage cheese and added a small package of miniature marshmallows."
"I leave out the whipped topping for a yummy light lunch."