Cottage Cheese and Pecan Salad
Karla Johnson of East Helena, Montana dresses up cottage cheese with pecans and onions to make this savory side dish. “This would be good with chopped apples and walnuts, similar to a Waldorf salad,” she adds. TIP: It’s a nice way to round out a sandwich lunch…or serve it with assorted sliced fruit for a lighter option.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups Daisy 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Serve immediately.