Cottage Cauliflower Spread Recipe
This recipe is great for your next potluck or church supper. Serve with your favorite crackers or bread.—Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Attn: Debbie Walsh, Madison, Wisconsin
- 1 cup (8 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 cups cooked cauliflowerets
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whole wheat crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine cottage cheese and cauliflower. Mix until almost smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, oregano and pepper. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 24 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cottage Cauliflower Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC