Cottage Cauliflower Spread
This recipe is great for your next potluck or church supper. Serve with your favorite crackers or bread.—Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Attn: Debbie Walsh, Madison, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 cups cooked cauliflowerets
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whole wheat crackers
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese and cauliflower. Mix until almost smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, oregano and pepper. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Serve with crackers.