This easy snack lets you try out any alter ego your heart desires. The different mustache shapes alone are endless, from handlebar to old Hollywood! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 flour and/or sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over one side of tortillas. Use templates to cut shapes from tortillas; discard scraps.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 7-9 minutes or until crisp.
Originally published as Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars in Ultimate Halloween 2012 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.