Corny Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, broken into florets (8 cups)
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (6 cups)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onions and corn. In a small bowl, combine dressing mix and sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 90 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Aug 17, 2015
Have made this many times and its enjoyed by many. Have been asked a few times to share the recipe.
Apr 9, 2012
THE FINAL RESULTS LACKED FLAVOR. AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT, I WILL ADD CHEDDAR CHEESE IN SMALL CUBES TO SEE IF THERE IS IMPROVEMENT.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.