- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, broken into florets (8 cups)
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets (6 cups)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, onions and corn. In a small bowl, combine dressing mix and sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forCorny Vegetable Salad
"Have made this many times and its enjoyed by many. Have been asked a few times to share the recipe."
"THE FINAL RESULTS LACKED FLAVOR. AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT, I WILL ADD CHEDDAR CHEESE IN SMALL CUBES TO SEE IF THERE IS IMPROVEMENT."