Corny Ham Bundles
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed corn chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and celery seed until blended. Stir in the ham, corn, cheese and onion. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup ham mixture into the center of each rectangle. Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal. Brush with butter; sprinkle with corn chips.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 456 calories, 31g fat (12g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1047mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 28, 2013
I have used these and substituted broccoli and also spinach but I do have trouble getting them to hold together sometimes. We love them so much, we eat them anyway!
Nov 16, 2009
My husband and I love this recipe. My personal taste is less of the celery seed and more of the ground mustard.
Nov 6, 2009
Easy to prepare and tastes great. Plan to substitute asparagus or maybe even broccoli for corn soon.