- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Combine beans, corn, soup, onion, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with crackers and french-fried onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCorny Green Bean Casserole
"I made this night this just because I wanted to try it. We really like it alot and will be something I make for family gatherings"