Corny Clam Chowder
Cream gives richness to the canned items that make up this satisfying chowder. "I sometimes make it in the slow cooker, so it can simmer while I finish work around the house," informs Karen Johnston of Syracuse, Nebraska.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a saucepan, combine corn, soup and cream; heat through. Stir in clams; heat through. Garnish with bacon.