Corned Beef Spread Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups diced cooked corned beef
- Onion bagels, split and cut into wedges or snack rye bread
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, dill, seasoned salt and corned beef. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with bagel wedges or rye bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Corned Beef Spread
"Wonderful! I had trouble finding dried corned beef so used 3 jars -2.5 oz dried beef. The beef is salty, so one may want to rinse the dried beef, dry it before chopping. I added 1 TBS of dried mustard and 1 box chopped spinach. Served this in a bread bowl. It was a hit at our church luncheon. I was afraid all the dill weed being used would be too strong, but it was not."
"this dip was a smash hit last year on St Patty's Day that I'm making it again this year!"
"I actually use this same recipe for chip dip. It is sure a crowd pleaser. I love this and it is a great change from onion dip."