Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash browns
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 to 5 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large ovenproof skillet, cook hash browns and onion in oil until potatoes are browned and onion is tender. Remove from the heat; stir in corned beef and salt.
- Make eight wells in the hash browns. Break one egg into each well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 442 calories, 30g fat (6g saturated fat), 242mg cholesterol, 895mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 28, 2017
This was excellent! I had turnip and potatoes left over from my boiled dinner so I just incorporated them into the dish. Excellent use of leftovers and eggs - I would definately make this again.
Mar 22, 2014
Great recipe! I used canned corned beef hash. Made it in the electric frying pan as lorelfs suggested. Covered, it only took 5 minutes (or less) for the eggs to cook. Easy, quick breakfast.
Mar 24, 2012
I love corned beef hash, and although this isn't really authentic, in my eyes, it was a quick way to get my fix! I used my electric skillet instead of putting it in the oven. It was delicious!
Mar 18, 2012
How many servings does this hash make? At the top of the recipe, it says 8 serving but in the body of the recipe yield 4 servings are listed. This was tasty and a good way to use up the eggs and leftover corned beef but probably not very healthy.