Corned Beef 'n' Cabbage Casserole Recipe
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large Dutch oven or saucepan, combine cabbage, onion and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cabbage is tender. Add remaining ingredients; simmer for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 157 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 1198mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Corned Beef 'n' Cabbage Casserole
"Exchange the Hominy for 1,1/2lbs new potatoes skin on! ??????????"