Cornbread Veggie Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk, divided
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 1large egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup french-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, 2/3 cup milk and vegetables. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the cornbread mix, egg and remaining milk just until blended. Carefully spread over vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with onions (pan will be full). Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 307 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 23, 2019
A good receipt and was enjoyed by all. Got requests to make it again. However, it took a little more than the 25-30 minutes of baking time indicated in the recipe.
Aug 9, 2017
This was a nice change to a easy meal. I made a tossed salad to go with, & my family enjoyed it