Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) cornbread/muffin mix
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large saucepan, bring soup and milk to a boil; add salmon and peas. Pour into a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Prepare cornbread batter according to package directions; stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon over salmon mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the corn bread comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 311 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1132mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2010
There are no instruction for the following ingredients: pinientos, green pepper, onion, celery seed, thyme.
Feb 22, 2010
Fantastic and easy to make!!!
Feb 22, 2010
Salmon is not a meal we serve very often, as two of my children are deathly allergic to seafood. It's a good recipe though, and one I'll consider making if they are not home.