- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen gold and white corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and basil. Stir into corn until butter is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forCorn with Basil Mustard
"I've made this recipe several times since I found it and its delish! my bf loves it and we both could eat it all the time! the 2nd time i made it i accidentally used 2 tablespoons of dried basil instead of a teaspoon haha and i still ate it!"