Corn Vegetable Casserole
This casserole is great for a potluck or anytime you need to make a dish ahead of time, then bake before serving. Corn is a favorite at our house—when we had this at Thanksgiving it was a big hit.—Roy and Jerretta Logan, Ferguson, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3-1/2 cups fresh corn
- 3 cups chopped broccoli, parboiled
- 2 cups sliced carrots (1/2-inch pieces), parboiled
- 1-1/2 cups pearl onions
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Combine corn, broccoli, carrots and onions; place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Add 1 cup cheese. Pour over vegetables. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
Originally published as Corn Vegetable Casserole in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.