This casserole is great for a potluck or anytime you need to make a dish ahead of time, then bake before serving. Corn is a favorite at our house—when we had this at Thanksgiving it was a big hit.—Roy and Jerretta Logan, Ferguson, Missouri
Recommended: Our Best Summer Casserole Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3-1/2 cups fresh corn
- 3 cups chopped broccoli, parboiled
- 2 cups sliced carrots (1/2-inch pieces), parboiled
- 1-1/2 cups pearl onions
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Combine corn, broccoli, carrots and onions; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Add 1 cup cheese. Pour over vegetables. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Corn Vegetable Casserole in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p37