Corn-Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 4 medium green peppers
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups frozen loose-pack hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1. Slice tops off peppers and reserve; remove seeds. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon filling into peppers and replace tops. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish; cover with foil. Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 stuffed pepper: 243 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Corn-Stuffed Peppers
"We used green chilies instead of pimentos. Great recipe for a vegetarian. Flavorful, and the extra filling that fell out of our peppers made a delicious chip dip with salsa."