- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the artichoke, salad dressing, basil, garlic powder, oregano and lemon-pepper. Add to corn mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at a least 6 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forCorn Relish Salad
"Somethig different. I like this recipe since it is not as tangy as other versions of corn relish that I have tried. I like the artichokes and ripe olives in it. Will definately make this again."
"I really enjoyed this salad. The longer is sits, the better it tastes. This recipe is a keeper"