Corn Pudding Squares
I coordinate a Wednesday night dinner at my church. Many of the dishes that our cooking crews prepare, like these corn-filled bread squares, are family favorites adapted to feed a large group.—Kim McLaughlin, South Charleston, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 large eggs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat just until combined. Pour into two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes on wire racks before cutting. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 182 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Corn Pudding Squares in Taste of Home February/March 2002
Nov 22, 2015
I have been making this for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year since 2002 when it came out in Taste of Home! It is so easy and so good! Not too sweet but sweet enough and not too dry but not too moist either. My family loves it!