Corn Pudding Squares
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 large eggs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat just until combined. Pour into two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes on wire racks before cutting. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 182 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 22, 2015
I have been making this for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year since 2002 when it came out in Taste of Home! It is so easy and so good! Not too sweet but sweet enough and not too dry but not too moist either. My family loves it!