Corn ‘n’ Bean Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 12 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with crackers and remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until heated through.
Dec 23, 2010
What a tasty dish. I receive so many requests for the recipe whenever I make it. Even my picky little son asks for seconds!
Oct 9, 2009
So simple to make! Easy to double, easy to customize to your own tastes. I use no salt corn and Healthy Request soup. Bakes up great, travels well and every one likes it. Heats up nicely the next day, too. It's a keeper!