Corn Maze Munch
All hail to the Corn King with this sweet, crunchy and savory treat. The “corny” combination of ingredients sure says “Harvesttime!”—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cheese popcorn
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- 1 package (14 ounces) Halloween-colored milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) corn nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) caramel popcorn with peanuts
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Cook and stir on medium heat until cereal is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 365 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Corn Maze Munch in Halloween Party Favorites 2008