Corn Maze Munch
All hail to the Corn King with this sweet, crunchy and savory treat. The “corny” combination of ingredients sure says “Harvesttime!”—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cheese popcorn
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- 1 package (14 ounces) Halloween-colored milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) corn nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) caramel popcorn with peanuts
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Cook and stir on medium heat until cereal is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 365 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 258mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Corn Maze Munch in Halloween Party Favorites 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.