VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cheese popcorn
- 1 package (18-1/2 ounces) candy corn
- 1 package (14 ounces) Halloween-colored milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) corn nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) caramel popcorn with peanuts
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Cook and stir on medium heat until cereal is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add Corn Chex and toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Corn Maze Munch in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p25
Reviews forCorn Maze Munch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2013
"I made this last year for my co-workers, they loved it!!! Although, I couldn't locate corn nuts, so I substituted peanuts instead."