My mother gave this recipe to me. It's one my husband and two daughters ask for often in summer, especially when we're having a grilled meal.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh corn, cooked
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- In a salad bowl, toss corn, carrots, green pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.