These golden tenders come from Angela Bottger of Foster City, California. Since they are cooked in just a tiny bit of oil, there's very little fat, and they crisp up in just about six minutes.
Recommended: 33 Non-Scary Bread Recipes Anyone Can Bake
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Place corn bread mix and salad dressing in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in dressing, then roll in corn bread mix.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Corn Bread Chicken Tenders in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p24
Reviews forCorn Bread Chicken Tenders
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2011
"The breading did not stay on the chicken"