Corn Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 3 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until tender; set aside to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the croutons, corn, eggs, water, salt, pepper and onion mixture. Shape into eight to 10 balls.
- 3. Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-20 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 226 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Corn Balls
"These dressing balls are perfect with baked chicken during the holidays with gravy on them!! Yummy!!"
"Nice recipe :)"