Corn and Berry Couscous
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, butter and salt to a boil. Stir in the corn, cranberries and cinnamon. Cover and return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in couscous.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 270 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 24, 2013
I made this for Christmas dinner today. It turned out really well. I decided to make because I had everything on hand and it was easy. It was good and something different. I will probably made again.