Corn and Berry Couscous
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- In a large saucepan, bring the broth, butter and salt to a boil. Stir in the corn, cranberries and cinnamon. Cover and return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in couscous.
- Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 270 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 24, 2013
I made this for Christmas dinner today. It turned out really well. I decided to make because I had everything on hand and it was easy. It was good and something different. I will probably made again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.