Cordon Bleu Stromboli
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 25 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli chicken breast
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Top with ham, cheese and chicken. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 365 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1216mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 2, 2013
This recipe is a winner. It is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Definitely 5 stars. I will make this again and again.
Dec 30, 2011
I've made this very fast/easy stromboli for dinner for my family many times over the years - they love it and I love that it's so simple, yet extremely tasty. You can change it up a bit too if you want - sometimes I use ham, pepperoni slices, swiss and cheddar. Many times too I make two loaves right away so we can have leftovers the next day for lunch (or dinner again). This is a winner!