- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 jar (16 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, cottage cheese, Parmesan and 1/4 cup parsley; set aside. In another bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, chicken, ham and garlic powder.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with half of the noodles and ricotta mixture. Top with half of the remaining chicken mixture and half of the mozzarella and Swiss cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCordon Bleu Lasagna
"Awesome recipe. I did a version of this recipe for my guest at the Hilton Garden Inn in Panama city florida. They loved it. I added some herbs and a little cayenne for a touch of heat. The sauce is absolutely wonderful. Will definitely try this one again"
"Fit for a king!! I added more noodles ( bigger pan) and another jar of alfredo sauce. Also roasted my own garlic for the sauce. This is incredible!!!"
"I found this recipe in one of my cookbooks and decided to try it. It's really good. The only thing I've changed is the alfredo sauce and that's because I make my own"
"Very taste and unique take on lasagna. The only changes I made were I substituted cottage cheese for the ricotta cheese as we don't like ricotta, and I had no parsley so I used oregano in it's place. The lasagna was very well received by my daughter and daughter in law, and they both requested the recipe."
"I thought this was a really rich dish - but my husband absolutely loved it! Said it was his favorite lasagna recipe. I will definitely make it again. The only thing I added was a little onion and spinach.."
"Worth every calorie! Served it at church to a group of 20 , well received by all. Thanks for the great recipe!"
"I used Lunchmeat sliced chicken in a pinch and it turned out deliciously! I would definitely recommend this recipe!"
"My family- even my picky eater- loves this lasagna. I had some ham in the freezer I needed to use and this was perfect. The only change I will make is to add more ham- more like 3 cups. Otherwise, an awesome recipe."