Cordon Bleu Egg Rolls
These delicious golden egg rolls disappear at parties...but my kids love them all year-round. I often freeze a batch and let them microwave a couple for after school snacks.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound frozen breaded chicken tenders, thawed and cubed
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 pound cubed deli ham
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 24 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for frying
- HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place about 1/4 cup filling in the center of one egg roll wrapper. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filing. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Serve with egg rolls.
Originally published as Cordon Blue Egg Rolls in Country Woman Christmas 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.