Cool Curried Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 323 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Oct 5, 2012
A great combination of flavors!
Aug 1, 2010
Too much curry. Tasted like I was eating chili or cumin in my chicken salad. I thought it was WAY Too much curry and wondered if perhaps they made a printing error!
May 10, 2010
Delicious! Even better the next day after it sits so the flavors can meld.