Cool Curried Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, preserves, curry, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Serve on lettuce leaves.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 323 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 477mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Oct 5, 2012
A great combination of flavors!
Aug 1, 2010
Too much curry. Tasted like I was eating chili or cumin in my chicken salad. I thought it was WAY Too much curry and wondered if perhaps they made a printing error!
May 10, 2010
Delicious! Even better the next day after it sits so the flavors can meld.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.