Cool Cucumber Dip
"You can whip up this creamy dip in your food processor in no time, then chill it 'til company comes," suggests Gail Rhoades of Denver, Colorado. "The garden-fresh flavor of the cucumber really complements the vegetable dippers. Be sure to warn your guests to save room for the main course!"
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Western salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with raw vegetables.