Cool Cucumber Chicken
My husband really likes chicken, so when I need a delicious dish for a picnic, this is what I make. —Andria Barosi-Stampone, Randolph, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Brush both sides of chicken with oil. Broil 5 in. from the heat or grill over medium heat, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reaches 170°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve sauce with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 256 calories, 12g fat (0 saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Sep 30, 2012
I thought it was good, but the family didn't care for it. I don't like the flavor of dill, but I still thought the cool sauce was refreshing on top of the grilled chicken.