- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the coffee, vanilla, yogurt and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCool Coffee Refresher
"just wondering why Splenda or another sugar substitute wasn't used. Does it have to be sugar for the outcome to be right?"